- Seam-Sealed Technology: Keeps moisture out
- Waterproof Nubuck: Drum-dyed leathers with extra finishing treatment for superior protection.
- Waterproof Zipper: Seam-seal tape means no leaky zippers.
- Side zipper offers slip-on sensibility and a secure fit.
- Footbed: Removable microfiber wrapped EVA.
- Heel Height: 2.75".
- Outsole: Rubber.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic footwear, we recommend that you clean, when needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
About Shoooz on Park Ave
Why should you buy from Shoooz on Park Ave’s online store? We did not open our online store to simply sell shoes. We are a comfort shoe store with twenty plus years of sit-down and try them on experience, which decided to sell shoes online. We sell the shoe brands that we know best. We like their styles, their fit, and their quality. We are essentially a fine lady’s shoe store therefore; we look for brands and styles that are both pretty and comfortable. You can choose from fine shoes, a fine selection, and receive fine service.
Our Google & Facebook ReviewsScroll to read more reviews.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.